The Jean Jacques Henner Museum is near Parc Monceau and easily accessible from the Chess Hotel. This little-known museum is well worth a visit both for the beauty of the building it's based in, and for its interesting permanent collections and the current "Résonances" exhibition.
From May 21st to June 10th, the French Tennis Open will be in full swing as a host of international stars take to the famous red clay courts of the Roland Garros stadium. Tickets are now on sale and your room at the Chess Hotel Paris awaits.
6 Rue du Helder - Paris - 9ème
+33 1 48 24 10 1001 48 24 10 10
- © 2016 The Chess Hotel
- Official website
- Loyalty programme
- Security and confidentiality policy
- General Terms and Conditions of use
- Design Agence WEBCOM
Hotel accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Amadeus (1A) = YX : PARCHS
- Sabre (AA) = YX : 225334
- Galileo/Apollo (UA) = YX : A6884
- Worldspan (1P) = YX : CDGCS
- Pegasus (WB) = YX : 62156