- Musée du Louvre
- Opéra Garnier
- Musée Jacquemart-André
- Musée Grévin
- Place Vendôme
- Le Moulin Rouge
- L' Olympia
- Folies Bergère
- Comédie Française
- Théâtre Mogador
- Le Grand Rex
- Casino de Paris
- Les Galeries Lafayette
- Le Bar du Grand Hôtel Intercontinental
- Le café du musée Jacquemart-André
- Bar Hotel Costes
- Experimental Cocktail Club
- Le Fumoir
- Buddha Bar
- Le grand Pigalle
- Le Perchoir BHV Hôtel de Ville
- Venice Mori's Bar
- Kinugawa Vendôme
- Passage 53
- Café Marly
- Le Pantruche
- Le Caillebotte
A perfect central location to discover Paris and its various facets
Boutique Hotel located in a quiet street, The Chess Hotel would almost make its guests forget that they are in the heart of the city and its many treasures. The establishment is ideally located and perfectly surrounded: it is close to the Opera and Department Stores, but also surrounded by the Madeleine to the West, the Bourse and the Grands Boulevards to the East, by the Louvre Museum, the Palais-Royal and the Seine to the South, and the emblematic neighborhoods of Pigalle and Montmartre to the North. This privileged location allows you to discover in 10 minutes on foot the most luxurious and the most bohemian Paris, and to enjoy the different atmospheres that make the City of Light so rich and so surprising. The Chess Hotel is also accessible by several public transport links, providing easy access to the rest of the city.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION NEAR THE CHESS HOTEL
The various public transport facilities that are located near the Chess Hotel allow you to move easily and quickly through the capital, whether toward train stations, business districts or numerous tourist sites.
- Station « Chaussée d’Antin – La Fayette », lines 7 & 9
- Station « Richelieu-Drouot », lines 8 & 9
- Station « Opéra », lines 3, 7 & 8
Station « Auber », line A
Stations « Choiseul », « Opéra » & « Opéra-4 septembre », lines 20, 21, 22, 27, 29, 42, 52, 53, 66, 68, 81 et 95
Different ways to reach the Chess Hotel
- From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport: Roissybus to Opéra OR RER B to Châtelet, then RER A to Auber
- From Orly airport: Orlyval to "Antony", RER B to "Châtelet" then RER A to Auber
- From Gare du Nord: bus 42 to "Opéra" or metro line 5 to Gare de l'Est then line 7 to "Chaussée d'Antin - La Fayette"
- From the Gare de l’Est : metro line 7 to "Chaussée d'Antin - La Fayette"
- From Saint-Lazare train station: bus 21 to "Opéra"
- From Montparnasse train station: bus 95 to "Opéra" or metro line 13 to "Miromesnil" then line 9 to "Chaussée d'Antin - La Fayette"
- From Gare de Lyon: bus 20 to "Choiseul" OR RER A to "Auber"
- From Austerlitz train station: metro line 5 to "Oberkampf" then line 9 to "Chaussée d'Antin - La Fayette"
GPS coordinates of the hotel: 48.8716017 / 2.3349768000000495
Paid parking nearby: Meyerbeer Opera, 4 rue de la Chaussée d'Antin, Paris 9 district
The Chess Hotel can organize your transfer, in the vehicle of your choice (car, motorcycle, limousine, etc.), from the various airports and Parisian train stations. Contact us to learn more and book this service.
The public car park Opera Meyerbeer, covered and secure, is located 100 meters from the Chess Hotel. The car park entrance is at 4 rue de la Chaussée d'Antin 75009 Paris, the street parallel to our hotel. The car park welcomes vehicles up to 1.90m high.
6 Rue du Helder - Paris - 9ème
+33 1 48 24 10 1001 48 24 10 10
- © 2016 The Chess Hotel
- Official website
- Loyalty programme
- Security and confidentiality policy
- General Terms and Conditions of use
- Design Agence WEBCOM
Hotel accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Amadeus (1A) = YX : PARCHS
- Sabre (AA) = YX : 225334
- Galileo/Apollo (UA) = YX : A6884
- Worldspan (1P) = YX : CDGCS
- Pegasus (WB) = YX : 62156